We have recced Galicia earlier this year, and know it well from our Galicia in Winter treks. It’s now time to go in summer and explore this amazing area. On the 8th of August, we Sail from Portsmouth (you will need to book your own ferry). We sail back from Santander on the 22nd of August (you will need to book your own ferry). A total of 14 days in the Galicia Mountain ranges. We will also be visiting the beaches and the end of the world Fisterra. The area has quite brilliant coastlines; it’s somewhere you may never have thought of going to but will never forget once you’ve been.
- We provide lead vehicle, 2-way radios, first aid, tools, diagnostics, recovery equipment.
- You will need a 4×4 with low box and good all-terrain tyres.
- You will need to provide your own camping equipment; tent, cooker, fridge etc.
- International driving permit is required for Spain. Can be obtained from your local post office.
- You will need holiday insurance, breakdown insurance, vehicle insurance etc.
- Campsite fees included