Mid & North Wales 19th to 21st March 2021
The route shown below is for presentation purposes only and may deviate from the actual route taken on the tour.
19-03-2021 to 21-03-2021 (3 days in total)
Join us on the classic lanes of mid and north Wales for a truly challenging experience that will test your driving skills and the capability of your vehicle.
This tour is fully booked but if you would like to be notified of a place becoming available, please let us know using the form below and we will add you to the reserve list.
Three days driving the lanes of Mid & North Wales. We will drive the classics like Strata Florida and many more and also drive the lanes of Snowdonia, North Wales. The tour includes some of the most challenging trails in the UK that will test your vehicle and driving ability.
Get in touch for Hotel recommendations.
What you will need.
- All vehicles must be road legal, so insured, taxed and have a valid MOT (if required).
- Full size spare wheel.
- No low profile tyres (i.e. 21 or 22 inch).
- It is advisable to carry warm clothing and wet weather gear all year round.
- Although we normally stop at a local pub for lunch, it is advisable to carry drinks and snacks for the day, just in case our schedule is delayed.
- A full tank of fuel.
What we carry.
- SPOT emergency tracker response rescue unit.
- Hand-held radios will be provided for the day.
- Tools and diagnostics for Land Rovers and Jeeps.
- Recovery equipment.
- Puncture repair kit and air compressor.
Got any questions? Please ask!