Morocco (Camping) Atlas Mountains and Sahara 14th to 31st October 2021
The route shown below is for presentation purposes only and may deviate from the actual route taken on the tour.
15-10-2021 to 31-10-2021 (17 days in total)
A classic Morocco camping trek for the true adventurer.
Places Available: 6
Please read the tour preparation notes and ask any questions using the form below if there is anything you are uncertain about.
The displayed price is for 1 vehicle and 2 persons. If you need to make arrangements for additional persons, irrespective of age, please contact us using the form below.
If paying by deposit option, the balance must be paid before the 20-08-2021.
Sail from Portsmouth on the 10.15PM Thursday night cruise ferry.
Arrive Saturday morning 8.00AM Santander, travel across Spain on Motorways 400 miles over night Almendralejo area hotel not included cost approx. £60
Sunday travel to Algeciras and catch the Sunday afternoon ferry to Morocco [ferry included 1 vehicle 2 persons]
• 1 night in Marrakech campsite visit the Jemaa el-Fna Square
• Wild camping in the Atlas Mountains
• Travel through the Sahara Desert, wild camping & campsites, stargazing, campfires
• See the majestic sand dunes of Erg Chebbi , experience sand driving first hand
• See the wild monkeys in the forests around Azrou, travel through the Riff mountains
• Drive through the imperial city of Meknes on route to the Blue & White City of Chefchaouen for a fabulous last night in Morocco
Travel from Chefchaouen to Algeciras overnighting at the Holiday hotel [not included approx £60]
Algeciras to Salamanca for an amazing last party night in one of the best places in Spain!
Saturday the 30th travel the last leg from Salamanca to Santander to catch the 3PM cruise ferry to the UK
Full Itinerary available day by day contact email@example.com
What you will need.
- 1949 IDP (for Spain) & 1968 IDP (for France) international driving licenses.
- European Assistance (breakdown cover) for your vehicle.
- Holiday, vehicle and medical insurance to include repatriation. Make sure you obtain proof of insurance from your insurance company (third-party vehicle insurance can be purchased in Morocco at the port).
- Original V5 & MOT Certificate.
- If your vehicle is owned by your company, you must have written proof from the company that you are permitted to use it on your holiday.
- European travel kit.
- Spares for your vehicle. For example: Universal joints, fuel filter, air filter, drive belt, oils for transmission and differentials, and any known item that is known to be a problem with your vehicle model.
- If on a camping holiday you must have a good quality roof or ground tent, all-season sleeping bag, all-weather clothing, cooking equipment, fridge or cool-box (please consider power consumption, cool boxes can be high consumption, so your vehicle electrics must be able to cope. Contact us for advice.). We can hire tents, please inquire by using the form below.
- Even if on a hotel holiday, we often stop in the mountains for lunch, so table and chairs and warm clothing is recomended.
What we carry.
- SPOT emergency tracker response rescue unit.
- Spare fuel and water.
- Hand-held radios (CB radios are illegal in Morocco, so they must be disconnected and arial removed before customs).
- Tools and diagnostics for Land Rovers and Jeeps.
- Recovery equipment.
- Puncture repair kit and air compressor.
For the latest foreign travel advice please visit: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Got any questions? Please ask!