It’s now time to go to Galicia in summer and explore this amazing area. On the 6th of August, we Sail from Portsmouth 5 PM (We are Brittany Ferries agents and can book your ferry for you, not included). We sail back from Santander on the 22nd of August. A total of 14 days in the Galicia Mountain ranges. We will also be visiting the beaches and the end of the world Fisterra. The area has quite brilliant coastlines; it’s somewhere you may never have thought of going to but will never forget once you’ve been.
- We provide lead vehicle, 2-way radios, first aid, tools, diagnostics, recovery equipment.
- You will need a 4×4 with low box and good all-terrain tyres.
- You will need to provide your own camping equipment; tent, cooker, fridge etc.
- International driving permit is required for Spain. Can be obtained from your local post office.
- You will need holiday insurance, breakdown insurance, vehicle insurance etc.
- Campsite fees included