Availability: Places Available: 5

If you have never been on one of our tours before and there is anything you are uncertain about, please contact us before booking.

The displayed price is for 1 vehicle and 2 persons. If you need to make arrangements for additional persons, irrespective of age, please contact us.

Please note that "van/camper-type" 4x4 vehicles such as the Toyota Hi Ace and similar are unsuitable for some of our tours. If you have this type of vehicle, you must contact us before booking.

What you will need.

  • Proof of covid vaccinations and any other covid related requirements.
  • 1949 IDP (for Spain) & 1968 IDP (for France) international driving licenses.
  • European Assistance (breakdown cover) for your vehicle.
  • Holiday, vehicle and medical insurance to include repatriation. Make sure you obtain proof of insurance from your insurance company.
  • Original V5 & MOT Certificate.
  • If your vehicle is owned by your company, you must have written proof from the company that you are permitted to use it on your holiday.
  • European travel kit.
  • Spares for your vehicle. For example: Universal joints, fuel filter, air filter, drive belt, oils for transmission and differentials, and any known item that is known to be a problem with your vehicle model.
  • If on a camping holiday you must have a good quality roof or ground tent, all-season sleeping bag, all-weather clothing, cooking equipment, fridge or cool-box (please consider power consumption, cool boxes can be high consumption, so your vehicle electrics must be able to cope. Contact us for advice.). We can hire tents, please inquire by using the form provided.
  • Even if on a hotel holiday, we often stop in the mountains for lunch, so table and chairs and warm clothing is recomended.

What we carry.

  • SPOT emergency tracker response rescue unit.
  • Spare fuel and water.
  • Tools and diagnostics for Land Rovers and Jeeps.
  • Recovery equipment.
  • Puncture repair kit and air compressor.

For the latest foreign travel advice please visit: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.


If paying by deposit option, the balance must be paid before the 09-12-2022. You will be sent a reminder email seven days prior to this date. Your booking may be cancelled if payment is not received in full.

If you wish to cancel your booking for any reason, you must logon to your account and cancel the booking in 'Orders'. Deposits are non-refundable, and depending on when you cancel additional fees may be payable as outlined in our terms and conditions. If you wish to transfer your booking to an alternate tour you must send a change request to [email protected]

SKU: 2023-02-03-001 Category: Tag:

3rd of March Sail 9.15 PM Portsmouth / Santander [You are responsible for your ferry booking]
4th of Feb on the ferry all day
5th of Feb arrive 8.00 AM Santander and travel to Ourense 350 miles 7 hrs on empty motorways no tolls
6th of Feb the adventure starts and we are off into the mountains
7th of Feb the next 5 days are spent in remote areas
8th of Feb Stunning scenery , beautiful villages and hotels
9th of Feb Galician food and drink!!!
10th of Feb Travel back in time it’s in a time warp
11th of Feb Amazing tracks, Mountains & Snow ???
12th of Feb Sail from Santander to UK on cruise ship Galicia 3PM
13th of Feb Arrive back in the UK 8PM

Please note we start the trek around 9.30 and finish the day around 5.30 to 6.00 because the Spanish eat late, and some restaurants do not open until 9PM
Budget around 20 euros per person per day food and drink it is very inexpensive
Technical driving 3 out of 5 depending on the weather
Total mileage in Spain 1,400 approx.
Vehicles; Suitable for vehicles such as Discovery 3/4/5, Defender, Range Rover, Shogun, Land Cruiser
Tyres: All-Terrain such as BFG KO2’s no low-profile tyres allowed, 5th full size tyre.
You need all weather clothing, drinks & nibbles for stops morning and afternoon, price includes 1 vehicle to persons including hotels B & B
We provide, guide vehicle with support equipment, first aid, recovery equipment, diagnostic, and tools, air jack, 2-way radios for comms, an experienced guide / first aider/ mechanical knowledge
You need
1/ International Driving permit for Spain, you can get from your main post office [Not required at the moment]
2/ European Assistance for your vehicle and holiday/medical insurance
3/ V5 & MOT Certificate originals
4/ Green card / Vehicle insurance
5/ European Travel kit
6/ Covid 19 guidance as and when it’s given

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top