Places Available: 3
If you have never been on one of our tours before and there is anything you are uncertain about, please contact us before booking.
The displayed price is for 1 vehicle and 2 persons. If you need to make arrangements for additional persons, irrespective of age, please contact us.
Please note that "van/camper-type" 4x4 vehicles such as the Toyota Hi Ace and similar are unsuitable for some of our tours. If you have this type of vehicle, you must contact us before booking.
What you will need.
- All vehicles must be road legal, so insured, taxed and have a valid MOT (if required).
- Full size spare wheel.
- No low profile tyres (i.e. greater than 20").
- It is advisable to carry warm clothing and wet weather gear all year round.
- Although we normally stop at a local pub for lunch, it is advisable to carry drinks and snacks for the day, just in case our schedule is delayed.
- A full tank of fuel.
What we carry.
- SPOT emergency tracker response rescue unit.
- Hand-held radios will be provided for the day.
- Tools and diagnostics for Land Rovers and Jeeps.
- Recovery equipment.
- Puncture repair kit and air compressor.