Morocco (Camping) Western Sahara and Atlantic Coast 16th September to 3rd October 2021
16-09-2021 to 03-10-2021 (18 days in total)
The route shown below is for presentation purposes only and may deviate from the actual route taken on the tour.
A classic Morocco camping trek for the true adventurer. 1 vehicle, 2 persons.
Places Available: 6
Please read the tour preparation notes and ask any questions using the form below if there is anything you are uncertain about.
The displayed price is for 1 vehicle and 2 persons. If you need to make arrangements for additional persons, irrespective of age, please contact us using the form below.
If paying by deposit option, the balance must be paid before the 14-07-2021.
• SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2021
• Morocco Camping your pick which one
• Western Sahara 16th of September to 3rd of October
• Plateau Du Rekkam and Atlas 30th of September to 17th of October
• Atlas and Sahara 14th of October to 31st of October
• Whichever trek you pick £1000 20% deposit on booking and balance 8 weeks before sailing
• Price includes 1 vehicle 2 persons including all camping fees in Morocco
• You are able to also mix and match, do any one two or 3 treks as you are already out there you only would have one lot of ferry fees
• Time off if doing more than one trek to chillout between treks
• Lead vehicle & guide plus hand held 2-way radios, first aid kit, SPOT rescue, Tools, diagnostics , recovery equipment ,
• Costs on top for guidance
£ 700.00 approx Portsmouth/Santander ferry we would need to change the bookings urgently
£ 145.00 approx Spain/Morocco ferry
£ 180.00 approx for 3 nights in hotels in Spain
£ 75.00 approx 10 days insurance in Morocco if you cannot buy in the UK
£ ? Holiday insurance / Vehicle insurance in Spain & recovery
• Fuel & Food
• Ferries to Santander are nearly booked up! hurry if coming
What you will need.
- 1949 IDP (for Spain) & 1968 IDP (for France) international driving licenses.
- European Assistance (breakdown cover) for your vehicle.
- Holiday, vehicle and medical insurance to include repatriation. Make sure you obtain proof of insurance from your insurance company (third-party vehicle insurance can be purchased in Morocco at the port).
- Original V5 & MOT Certificate.
- If your vehicle is owned by your company, you must have written proof from the company that you are permitted to use it on your holiday.
- European travel kit.
- Spares for your vehicle. For example: Universal joints, fuel filter, air filter, drive belt, oils for transmission and differentials, and any known item that is known to be a problem with your vehicle model.
- If on a camping holiday you must have a good quality roof or ground tent, all-season sleeping bag, all-weather clothing, cooking equipment, fridge or cool-box (please consider power consumption, cool boxes can be high consumption, so your vehicle electrics must be able to cope. Contact us for advice.). We can hire tents, please inquire by using the form below.
- Even if on a hotel holiday, we often stop in the mountains for lunch, so table and chairs and warm clothing is recomended.
What we carry.
- SPOT emergency tracker response rescue unit.
- Spare fuel and water.
- Hand-held radios (CB radios are illegal in Morocco, so they must be disconnected and arial removed before customs).
- Tools and diagnostics for Land Rovers and Jeeps.
- Recovery equipment.
- Puncture repair kit and air compressor.
For the latest foreign travel advice please visit: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Got any questions? Please ask!